Stop seeing our posts in your Facebook newsfeed
If you would like to stop receiving our posts in your Facebook newsfeed then please unlike our page as follows:
- Go to the Page by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- On the Page’s cover photo, hover over “Liked” in the bottom right corner.
- Select “Unlike this page” from the dropdown menu.
- Do the above for every page you would like to unlike.
Please note: We never have access to your Facebook or email address and it’s very likely that you clicked “Like” on one of our posts when one of your friends shared it. This is the reason why you start seeing our posts. The steps above should stop our posts from showing in your Facebook.
Trouble playing videos
We use a standard YouTube player that’s compatible with virtually all browsers and operating systems. However, if you are having problems then try one of the following:
1) Be sure to upgrade to the latest Adobe Flash Player. Click here to go to Adobe’s site to upgrade to the latest FREE flash player.
3) Upgrade to the latest version of whatever browser you’re using. Here are the links to make sure you’re using the latest version:
Although our videos should play in all browsers, we only recommend one of the three listed above. If you still can’t get the videos to play in your browser, try one of the other three, particularly Google Chrome works well.
4) Run a virus scan on your computer to make sure it’s all cleared out. We recommend the following two programs: AVG (Free Edition) and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Download and install these programs, and then keep them updated and run them at least once per week. These two programs are great for keeping your PC free of viruses and malicious software.
Something else to note – if you are using dial up internet access or a very slow internet provider, that could also be the reason that it won’t load. Streaming videos online requires a broadband connection.
– Attention AOL Users – if you are having issues viewing the videos, the AOL default browser is probably the reason. Please download one of the browsers listed above as they are much more compatible with most Web sites.